Thursday, January 13, 2011

To Someone...

Note: This post is a day late. My apologies.

To someone I never want to lose.
To someone who makes me laugh so hard, I cry.
To someone who manages to challenge my brain without hurting my ego.
To someone I respect.
To someone, who I think over the years has grown beautifully.
To someone who I sometimes feel the need to protect.
To someone really pretty.
To someone who is good at so many things.
To someone I never thought I’d become so close to.
To someone who has a trillion nicknames.
To someone I miss home for.
To someone who has a pakoda nose like mine.;) 
To someone I often feel too far away from.
To someone I want to eat Paradise biryani with.:D
To someone I have an amazing amount in common with.
To someone I love.
And lastly, to someone whose birthday it is today.
Happy Birthday, Ramya Kannabiran (my Geddy)
P.S: Welcome to adulthood, babes.:D
P.P.S:  Forgive the condescension, I couldn’t resist.

3 comments:

  1. I love this macha! My pakoda nosed fartner. Gandu, I feel like crying.
    This is wonderful. I've already read it 10 times over.
    Too much sentimentality is happening. You're the person I wanna grow old with...not some odd prick. We'll mazza chesufy full matlab full.(not meant to sound wrong).
    I love you, Alekhya Kilambi! Always have and always will.
    Geddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. I meant every word.

    ReplyDelete